jeudi 12 avril 2012

The game of transformation

THE GAME OF TRANSFORMATION It is a game that can change your  life. It captures the essence of the change process and puts it into the delightful form of a board game. Mirroring life with accuracy, the game moves gracefully to the heart of an issue bringing insight, clarity and resolution.It is a joyful way to discover more about yourself and others. Just as life is filled with insights, setbacks, pain and miracles, so is the Transformation Game. It mirrors players' lives with amazing accuracy: highlighting strengths, identifiying blind spots and bringing fresh perspectives to current challenges. Self discovery and growth become exciting  and fun with  this extraordinary tool of  clarification and communication.You will find new ways to enhance your relationships and recognize your personal  contribution and abilities. Discover a stress-free balance of work and play, deepen your understanding of yourself and others and receive inspiration and practical support. Whether you want to solve a problem,  look at a  relationship, or change some unproductive behavior, this  is the  game for you.Players begin by choosing a question or issue which becomes their Personal Playing Focus. Each player moves a personality marker along a Life Path on the game boaard, entering at the Physical  Level and eventually progressing through  the Emotional, Mental und Spiritual Levels. It consists of Life Angel Cards, Life Insight Cards, Life Setback Cards, Life Square  Cards,  Universal Feedback Cards, Awareness Tokens, Scorecards, Service Tokens, Pain Cards etc.For 2 to 4 players, ages teen to adult.  Samples of personal playing focus:How can I clear the strss  associated with my job?What steps can I take  in my relationship so that I feel greater satisfaction and  happiness?
I want to release  those personality blocks that keep  me from being joyful, creative  and harmonious.How can I use my time most effectively to  get my job done and feel good  too? How can I increase my financial prosperity? I want to identify and remove  the barriers that prevent me  from trusting. I intend to gain a greater understanding and move through my pattern of wanting to "fix" other people. I want to find ways to get a better  balance of work and  play so I can experience more play in my life. I intend to know and clear the obstacles  that keep me from full and creative  service to the planet. 

Erika Witthuhn
Facilitator for the Game of  Transformation, accredited by Innerlinks
Drève de  la Brise 8/2,
B 1170 Brussels, Belgium
02.6605693 or 0486.961422
collegedepaix@adsl.toledo.be
blog: collegedepaix.blogspot.com